Saturday, August 20, 2011

16 weeks...

16 week appointment was next to pointless. Got weighed (still down 5 pounds to pre-pregnancy), tried to pee in a cup, got my BP taken (120/68), listened to the baby's heartbeat for all of two seconds (didn't even tell us the rate), and talked about the 17P shots that I should have started that day. Apparently the OBs office didn't have everything set up with the pharmacy yet. So I'm waiting for the pharmacy to call to get my info, then call the DR office back, fill the Rx, send it to the office, and then wait for the office to call me back to set up ANOTHER appointment to get the darn shot. And after all that they said that Nate has to watch them give me the shot a number of times before they will allow us to do them at home. So that means we will likely have an appointment EVERY week for the next 5 weeks or so! BOO!

Nausea is nearly totally gone the past 2 weeks or so. :) I have also had more energy, so wahoo for the 2nd trimester! Scary to think this week marks the half way point in my pregnancy with Ari.

16 weeks down... 24 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment