Monday, September 12, 2011

HALFWAY!

Today we hit the 20 week mark! That means 20 more weeks to go! :) Things are going well. I get the 17 P shots every Thursday. They aren't as annoying or painful as I had anticipated, which is fantastic. I got the second one in my left side and it was sore for a couple days, but that's about it.

I've only had minimal nausea the past few weeks so that is fantastic. Because of that I've been able to gain a few pounds, so I'm finally back to pre-pregnancy weight!
Sometimes I'll wake up in the middle of the night with a really bad pain in my calf. This happened when I was pregnant with Ari too and I don't remember asking the DR about it. So I'll ask on Thursday at my 20 week appointment.
Also lately in the evening my stomach feels so bloated. It's like I can feel it growing. My skin feels firm to the touch, I'm wondering if this is the start of Braxton Hicks contractions. Yet another thing I'll ask the OB about on Thursday.

In other news Mister Ari will be turning 1 in a matter of days!! I just can't believe how quickly this year has gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment