Thursday, December 15, 2011

33 weeks and 2 days

Wahoo!!! We got past 32 weeks and Baby Bee is still snuggled up inside my belly where he should be! :P Things are going good and I am starting to feel REALLY pregnant. No real complaints though. I've had a bit of heart burn, but not nearly as bad as it was with Ari. (I guess that means Bee is going to be bald.) At my Drs appointment last week he said that bed rest was not necessary and that I should just take it a bit easy. No long walks or working out for the next few weeks. I've got 2 more progesterone injections to go. (One tonight and one next Thursday.) I wonder if anything will change once the medicine is out of my system.

In family news everyone seems to have the stomach flu. :( Fingers crossed that I can avoid it.

Less than 7 weeks to go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment